What is the GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which comes into force on May 25th, 2018, aims to protect the fundamental right to privacy and the protection of personal data of European Union (EU) citizens.
This regulation affects any entity (including websites) that processes EU citizens' personal data.
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); comments, feedback, recommendations, and personal profile.
Cookies we use are:
Cookie nameLife spanPurpose
Creates activities and BI
Identify logged in site members
What information do we collect?
Why do we collect this information?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
To provide and operate our Services;
To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we may use to provide and improve our services;
To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How do we collect this information ?
When you send us your CV by email or any other means, or visit our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for recruitment activities only.
How we store, use, share and disclose your personal information?
Our company website is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to advertise our services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall. Your CV and personal data such as name and contact details are stored by our CRM partners Zoho.com and Notactivelylooking.com both of whom are GDPR compliant.
How we protect your data
Your data is kept by our CRM partners Zoho.com and Notactivelylooking.com and our website partner WIx.com
They are committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure and are GDPR compliant.
Their security measures include: -
- encryption of data;
- regular cyber security assessments of all service providers who may handle your personal data;
- regular scenario planning and crisis management exercises to ensure they are ready to respond to cyber security attacks and data security incidents;
- regular penetration testing of systems;
- security controls which protect their infrastructure from external attack and unauthorised access; and
- internal policies setting out their data security approaches and training for employees.
Data Protection Officer
Hunter One has appointed a Data Protection Officer to ensure we protect the personal data of our customers (and others) and comply with data protection legislation.
If you have any questions about how we use your personal data that are not answered here, or if you want to exercise your rights regarding your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Officer’s team by
- phone: 01892 234012;
- e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org or
- write to: Data Protection Officer, Hunter One International, Unit B1, Durgates Industrial Estate, Wadhurst, TN5 6DF. United Kingdom.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office. Further information, including contact details, is available at https://ico.org.uk.
You have the following rights:
- the right to ask for a copy of personal data that we hold about you (the right of access);
- the right (in certain circumstances) to request that we delete personal data held on you; where we no longer have any legal reason to retain it (the right of erasure or to be forgotten);
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you (the right of rectification);
- the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you and to object to us using / holding your personal data if we have no legitimate reasons to do so (the right to object);
- the right (in certain circumstances) to ask us to ‘restrict processing of data’; which means that we would need to secure and retain the data for your benefit but not otherwise use it (the right to restrict processing); and
- the right (in certain circumstances) to ask us to supply you with some of the personal data we hold about you in a structured machine-readable format and/or to provide a copy of the data in such a format to another organisation (the right to data portability).
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details set out below.
How do we communicate with you?
If you are a candidate we may contact you to notify you about employment opportunities such as new permanent or contract roles we feel could be suitable to you. As a client we may contact you to discuss your business recruitment needs. We may also contact you to send updates about our company. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
How can you withdraw your consent?
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at email@example.com or send us mail to: Hunter One International, Unit B1, Durgates Industrial Estate, Wadhurst, TN5 6DF. United Kingdom.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us mail to: Hunter One International, Unit B1, Durgates Industrial Estate, Wadhurst, TN5 6DF. United Kingdom.